Who is my current energy supplier? — Bulb Community

Who is my current energy supplier?

edited November 9 in Help & Support
I am moving from temporary accommodation to a property this weekend. Tenancy starts on 12th November how do I get gas and electricity if you connecting me 29th november. I dont have a current supplier.

Comments

• KTE3 said:

I am moving from temporary accommodation to a property this weekend. Tenancy starts on 12th November how do I get gas and electricity if you connecting me 29th november. I dont have a current supplier.

The Bulb team will be able to advise more definitely , but my understanding is that if you approach the current supplier of the property they will supply your energy until you switch on 29 November.

Possibly the information on this link will assist you: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003438031-What-to-do-if-I-m-moving-into-a-new-home-
  • Thank you for information very helpful.
  • edited November 9
    Energy companies supply properties, not people. So as @Allanr says you need to contact whoever is the existing supplier to the property.

Make sure you take meter readings the day you move in! This can't be said strongly enough. Take the readings, and phone up the existing supplier to give them the information.