Reminders for readings — Bulb Community

Reminders for readings

Is there a way to request this from Bulb, as I used to get one from my previous supplier?

Comments

• edited December 2018
    Perri said:

Is there a way to request this from Bulb, as I used to get one from my previous supplier?

Bulb send reminders for meter readings 3 days before your bill is due to be produced.

If you are not getting these, and they are not in your spam folder, then contact Bulb directly and ask them to check the problem for you.

Alternatively just enter a recurring reminded in your calendar, likely on your phone, and take responsibility for your life :) You don't need a reminder from Bulb, you've got this, you can do it!
  • Perri said:

This is what I receive from Bulb each month:

Your monthly payment reminder

Keeping your account shipshape

Hi **********,

Just so you know, your monthly payment of £** will come out of your bank account in three days.

If you'd like us to calculate your monthly statement using your actual usage, enter a meter reading in your Bulb Account today or tomorrow. No worries if you can't, we'll use an estimated reading instead.

Enter Readings
  • For the last 3 months I have not been getting them either.
  • wulf said:

For the last 3 months I have not been getting them either.

Have you contacted Bulb about lack of reminders?
  • Hey @wulf

I've taken a look at the emails we've sent you and it looks like they're firing. Have you checked your spam box?

I have just sent a test email - it's the same one as we sent you on April 28th. It's a payment reminder with a meter reading reminder in the text.

Let us know if you still haven't got it.