£100 — Bulb Community

£100

Hi there. Many friends of mine are posting links on fb to others to join up via them between 13&19th Dec and get £100 each off their bills. My link is only stating £50 each. Did I miss a memo?! What’s going on?

Comments

• Rosa said:

Hi there. Many friends of mine are posting links on fb to others to join up via them between 13&19th Dec and get £100 each off their bills. My link is only stating £50 each. Did I miss a memo?! What’s going on?

A possibly answer is in my response, have you been a customer of Bulb for 12 months?
  • edited December 2018
    Bulb give you a bonus referral week (currently double the standard bonus) on your yearly anniversary (bulbiversary) to give a little back to loyal customers.
  • just had mine! Managed to get one new referral, but unfortunately as my week fell just before Christmas most of my mates were too busy planning who to try and pull at their Christmas parties to think about switching! Still, £100 should help keep me nice and toasty during January while they are all feeling sheepish around the office and trying to avoid that girl from marketing...

Absolutely love bulb, especially the referrals. Made enough this year to cover five months bills, not bad considering I didn't push them just sent the link to mates who were buying houses, moving etc. One of the cheapest suppliers on the market, one of the greenest too, accurate bills (if you send a reading when reminded) lovely staff and free money- what's not to like? I genuinely believe bulb to be ethical, not only in their purchasing policy but also in how they treat their customers. How many companies can you say that about? And no, I don't work for them although I bet it is a good place to work too.
  • Ed1178 said:

£100 should help keep me nice and toasty during January while they are all feeling sheepish around the office and trying to avoid that girl from marketing...

Gave me a good chuckle :smiley:
  • edited January 2
    Cheers for the lovely feedback @Ed1178 and keep up the good referring!

If you do fancy becoming part of Team Bulb, you can check our careers page ;)