2 MPAN meters - new customer — Bulb Community

2 MPAN meters - new customer

Hi, I'm keen to join Bulb, I've an economy 7 heating. When I try and register there is an option of two MPAN. At present both these numbers are on my EON bill. I've one meter, I'm a bit confused. Can anyone give me an answer as to how I register my meter. Thanks.

Comments

• Hi @cairndow, no problem we can definitely sign you up. Am I right in saying you have one meter but two supply points (MPANs) showing on your bill?

If that's the case can you please email us with the two numbers. If you're not sure, it would be great if you could send us a copy of the bill and we'll check for you :)
  • Hi,
    Same situation for me, i would like to join Bulb but when i try to subscribe, two MPAN are associated with my address.
    However, in my case, I've just moved in a new house and i don't know my MPAN number since I don't have any previous bill.
    Can anyone help me with that?
    Thank you.
  • Hey @lmartini yes we can :) In your case as you don't have a previous bill, would you be able to drop an email to help@bulb.co.uk asking to sign up for your two MPANs, and attach a photo of your meter displaying the serial number (next to the barcode)? We'll be able to use this info to find out both your details.
  • I too have 2 MPAN (but only 1 meter) and although I had informed them several times about the 2 MPAN I was initially told I could join Bulb with no problem what they didn't tell me until my transfer was almost complete was that I would have to pay 2 times for the Daily Charge (ie 1 for each MPAN) As this was not acceptable to me I cancelled the transfer. I was not impressed with the Bulb Customer Service as they don't seem to be able to cope with queries slightly different to 'one size fits all'