Bulb Dashboard Glitch — Bulb Community

Bulb Dashboard Glitch

In case Bulb aren't aware, there's a glitch in the Bulb dashboard on both the website and in the app. In the Refer A Friend section clicking on "Currently switching" results in a blank screen. Clicking on "Complete" does work as normal but there's a noticeable delay.

Comments

• In case Bulb aren't aware, there's a glitch in the Bulb dashboard on both the website and in the app. In the Refer A Friend section clicking on "Currently switching" results in a blank screen. Clicking on "Complete" does work as normal but there's a noticeable delay.

Yep, noticed it earlier today.
  • Likewise. It's what brought me to the Community today to see if it was a known issue.
  • edited December 2018
    Thanks @norman7115

I've passed this straight over to the tech team to fix.

[UPDATE]

Our engineer Joe is on the case!

[UPDATE]

Sorted. 'Currently switching' tab is working as normal.
  • edited December 2018

Our engineer Joe is on the case!

Now that didn't take him long to solve the problem =)

• Thanks for the heads up everyone. All sorted :)
  • edited July 3
    There are some current glitches in the Bulb customer dashboard.

In the Bulb android app there is no payment or statement history showing. This is also the case if trying to view via a mobile browser. At one point viewing the page in desktop version worked but not in my latest attempt.

[Edited to add: this may be specific to me and possibly others in the north region awaiting the fix for SMETS2 smart meter billing........]

Also for weeks The Refer A Friend section is very difficult to load up and only works for me on one device after taking an age to open. On other devices the page "snaps".
  • @norman7115 Has your dashboard now sorted itself out?
  • Hi @HenryF at Bulb.

No, payment and statement history appears and disappears sporadically. At the moment I can see it in a browser but not in the app.

The Refer A Friend section won't open on most devices and the page 'snaps'.
  • @norman7115 I have sent you an email so we can take this discussion further and try and resolve this for you.