£50 — Bulb Community

£50

When I looked online it said I would receive a £50 free top up. I started receiving my gas elec from you yesterday can you please tell me when I should receive this please as it's one off main reasons I swapped to you. Thank you

Comments

• If you click on the help button and then referrals you will get the info there.
  • When I looked online it said I would receive a £50 free top up. I started receiving my gas elec from you yesterday can you please tell me when I should receive this please as it's one off main reasons I swapped to you. Thank you

Did you use a referral link from another customer? The £50 is the credit from the customer referral system.
  • Hiya,

You should receive it over the next couple of days. if not just call us on 0300 30 30 635, from Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm) and we can look into this for you.

Our lines reopen on wednesday.
  • I didn't get a referral code I didn't read as that. I joined through a price comparison site and said that it included when joined, like when some have gift cards etc. I have checked meter and still not on. So can u only receive this if you got referred as it's one off only reasons I joined so if that's case I'll be going else where. Thanks
  • I didn't get a referral code I didn't read as that. I joined through a price comparison site and said that it included when joined, like when some have gift cards etc. I have checked meter and still not on. So can u only receive this if you got referred as it's one off only reasons I joined so if that's case I'll be going else where. Thanks

I find it incredible that the only reason you switched to Bulb was to get the £50 referral. Did you do a price comparison check to see how Bulb compared with other energy suppliers?