Account in Credit — Bulb Community

Account in Credit

Hi, my account is in credit by over £350. Will Bulb automatically refund this or do I need to ask? Highly unlikely I will use that amount of energy even in the Winter! Thanks!

Comments

• Lolly412 said:

Hi, my account is in credit by over £350. Will Bulb automatically refund this or do I need to ask? Highly unlikely I will use that amount of energy even in the Winter! Thanks!

Hi Please check out the Help pages, click the Help button at top of page and then search for "refund".
  • scudo said:

Info available from the help button:
    https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003394031

Great, thanks!
  • @Lolly412 As long as you have sent us recent readings and have enough credit to cover at least 1 & a half months payments, just let us know and we can get the refund sorted for you :)
  • edited January 3

@Lolly412 As long as you have sent us recent readings and have enough credit to cover at least 1 & a half months payments, just let us know and we can get the refund sorted for you :)

Oh, come on. Is it one month credit? Two months? One and a half months? Make your mind up!

Seriously @DanP at Bulb this has gone on too long and needs to be nailed down with some T&Cs.

I refer back to my thread here.
  • @Hooloovoo We are looking at making the T&Cs more clear with regards to this issue, we hope to have updates soon.

Depending on the time of year means that we expect you will have different amounts of credit in the Bulb account, so we may insist on a certain amount in credit but recommend more at certain times in the year. Some members' usage patterns throughout the year vary massively from member to member so what we can advise to people may, and should change to be more specific to that person, as long as the minimum criteria are met, that we would like our members to be in credit.
  • Dan, Can you tell me how much my Gas and Electric accounts are in credit? Regards,

Paul
  • HI @diandpaul_1953 ,

If you log into your account (either via the 'Sign in' link top right or via https://account.bulb.co.uk ) and go to 'Payments & Statements', your Balance will be shown in the right hand column of the statement section.
  • Dan, Can you tell me how much my Gas and Electric accounts are in credit? Regards,

Paul

I'm not Dan but another customer, the information relating to credit balance is available in the "Payments & statements" section of your account dashboard.
  • @diandpaul_1953 There has been an issue with getting your opening read on the account corrected. This should now all be sorted so you will get an up to date bill (showing the correct, up to date balance) over the next couple of days.