Feedback on Usage chart — Bulb Community

Feedback on Usage chart

I have been wondering why the chart in the Usage section is so sparse - it would be great if you could share more information, such as, how much each bar (blue or green) is in KwH so you can easily see how much you have spent that month (i.e. 52KwH shows when you hover each bar). It would also be helpful if the graph could show estimated value, versus actual readings.

Just some feedback that I hope the Bulb team will take onboard, it will definitely help us being more energy aware.

Thanks

Comments

• This has been discussed several times, to date I don't know where Bulb are with reviewing it.
    A few customers on this forum keep track with their own spreadsheets with some having info going back a few years.
    Its not a bad idea to keep your own records then if ever you `switch` you will have your own historical records.
  • NhJ said:

I have been wondering why the chart in the Usage section is so sparse - it would be great if you could share more information, such as, how much each bar (blue or green) is in kWh so you can easily see how much you have spent that month (i.e. 52KwH shows when you hover each bar).

Yes, I would endorse this. Have simple toggle controls on the chart, to turn gas and electric on or off (i.e. show one or the other or both) and another toggle to switch the scale between kWh and pounds. That would be really useful. As well as the historical info mentioned on the other thread. Thanks in advance!