Marketing emails — Bulb Community

Marketing emails

I need to stop all marketing emails. Happy to receive bills but no marketing emails i.e, Share Bulb and save the planet

Comments

• @landerson

There should be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails?

"Unsubscribe from this list"
  • edited January 7
    landerson said:

I need to stop all marketing emails. Happy to receive bills but no marketing emails i.e, Share Bulb and save the planet

I can't recollect receiving any marketing emails during my 7 months or so with Bulb. What marketing emails have you received from Bulb?
  • I think they are referring to the 'Share Bulb and save the planet' email they received (around a month after joining) which reads similar to:

Forward this email to save friends £50
    Hi xxxxx,

We hope you've enjoyed Bulb for the last couple of months. If you did, invite your friends to save money too and we'll give you both £50 when they sign up through your link to say thanks.

Here's your link: [referral link]

Plus, every time a friend joins Bulb, it stops a cars worth of CO2 from entering the atmosphere. That's a lot of carbon.
  • edited January 7
    Hi @landerson

That's right, you can click 'unsubscribe' in the grey box at the bottom of the email. Once you click that, we'll no longer send any marketing emails.

• edited March 29
    There are various things to consider when creating your internet marketing strategy. I am super impressed that with the help of xxxxxxx and paid ads on social media were truly helpful for me to increase the sales. This is the reason I am the suggesting these services to others as well.
  • @Harshbi52

Thanks for joining us on Community. I've removed the link you added to this thread as we see this as spam.