Quidco cashback — Bulb Community

Quidco cashback

Hi,

I joined bulb in June 18 and still waiting for the cashback from Quidco.

The tracking didn’t work so I had to raise a manual claim .

Is there anyway to call chase this up on your side as it’s been sent over 6 months ago

Thanks

Comments

• Eileenb13 said:

Hi,

I joined bulb in June 18 and still waiting for the cashback from Quidco.

The tracking didn’t work so I had to raise a manual claim .

Is there anyway to call chase this up on your side as it’s been sent over 6 months ago

Thanks

Contact details for Bulb are on the bottom of the Help Page, Please click the Help button at the top of this page.
  • Hi @Eileenb13 - Apologies for that. I've manually approved the payment for you, Quidco should be getting that over to you by early next week.
  • Hi sorry to jump on post but I joined bulb March 2018 through quidco, had to raise a claim as it didn't track. I received a message on 23rd January to say it had finally tracked, however still no payment? Can you tell me
    or at least point me in the right direction to find out how long I need to wait to get the cashback please?
  • wendywoo said:

Hi sorry to jump on post but I joined bulb March 2018 through quidco, had to raise a claim as it didn't track. I received a message on 23rd January to say it had finally tracked, however still no payment? Can you tell me
    or at least point me in the right direction to find out how long I need to wait to get the cashback please?

As this is a public forum it would possible be best if you contact the Bulb team direct as they will have access to your account details?.
  • Thank you,I shall try that