Referral Limit? — Bulb Community

Referral Limit?

Hi,

Is there a limit on the amount of people you can refer and claim £50 for? Or can we sign a whole town up and earn £ks, assuming the scheme isn't canned that is?

Cheers all!

Comments

• Hi @adam5517 there's no limit to the number of people you refer. The more the merrier!

There are a few rules about how you share the link. e.g. no bulk email distributions, no marketing to a third party. If you're unsure these are explained in the terms of your Welcome Pack.

Other than that, go for it. Get the whole town on board!
  • Hi, If you build up referral money in your account can you withdraw it into your bank account.
    Thanks
  • energywin said:

Hi, If you build up referral money in your account can you withdraw it into your bank account.
    Thanks

Why not just reduce your direct debit to like £5 a month and have effectively free energy for ages?
  • @energywin, yes you can and that's my preferred method. If you don't need the money right now, take it out and stick it in savings, or maybe treat yourself.

Why not just reduce your direct debit to like £5 a month and have effectively free energy for ages?

The issue with that is if you've not actually built up that much credit, it won't take many months for your account to go into debt. Taking it out as a lump sum periodically keeps things simple and makes it easy to keep a track of how much energy you're actually using and how much you're "paying" for it.

• Why not just reduce your direct debit to like £5 a month and have effectively free energy for ages?

That's exactly the process I adopt.
  • Hey @energywin

So pleased that you're sharing Bulb with your mates.

Let me know if you want to withdraw some credit. I can do that for you.

Just make sure that you've given us an up to date meter reading and at least one month's credit in your account.
  • If I referred 3 people would I get £50 credit X3?
  • If I referred 3 people would I get £50 credit X3?

Yes. assuming they switched via your link.
  • edited April 25
    That's great news thanks