Refer Partner — Bulb Community

Refer Partner

Hi. If I refer my partner at the same property for gas only (I currently have electricity only with Bulb), will we get the referral bonus? Thanks :)

Comments

• joebron said:

Hi. If I refer my partner at the same property for gas only (I currently have electricity only with Bulb), will we get the referral bonus? Thanks :)

I think 17.2.6. of Bulb''s Terms and Conditions excludes this being done.
  • Allanr said:

joebron said:

I think 17.2.6. of Bulb''s Terms and Conditions excludes this being done.
    Wow Allan, do you know all of the t and Cs by heart? :open_mouth:

• Wow Allan, do you know all of the t and Cs by heart? :open_mouth:

Of course :'(

• I am impressed Allan, I wish I had that retention as I suffer from a poor memory always have done and not wanting to diverse apparently it stems from my blood group as a common trait.
  • scudo said:

I am impressed Allan, I wish I had that retention as I suffer from a poor memory always have done and not wanting to diverse apparently it stems from my blood group as a common trait.

No, no , no I was only kidding.
  • Cheers guys. I'll take this as the official position then, as Bulb haven't responded. Shame, it would have been nice to have both utilities with Bulb, but I've found cheaper gas.
  • @joebron

Bulb can supply both your gas and electricity. But we will only offer £50 credit per household.

If you'd like to sign up your gas, you can drop us an email to help@bulb.co.uk or give us ring on 0300 30 30 365.

It will take around 14 days to get it switched over.