Meter Readings — Bulb Community

Meter Readings

Hi,
I'm giving the meter readings every month but my bills are still Estimated!
Way !??
Like today 25/1/2019 I give them the Meter reading but on the website it's showing that I give them on 26/1/2019, very strange..
I'm doing this since I joined Bulb, back in 2017.
I don't understand the sistem of Bulb at all.
Can someone tell me how does it work?
Thanks

Comments

• You need to submit your meter readings 1-2 days before your bill date, at that time requested by the reminder email.
  • Danny23 said:

Hi,
    I'm giving the meter readings every month but my bills are still Estimated!
    Way !??
    Like today 25/1/2019 I give them the Meter reading but on the website it's showing that I give them on 26/1/2019, very strange..
    I'm doing this since I joined Bulb, back in 2017.
    I don't understand the sistem of Bulb at all.
    Can someone tell me how does it work?
    Thanks

This query crops up from time to time.

You need to give your meter reading 1 to 2 days before your statement is prepared otherwise an estimate will be made to cater for any additional energy used between the date you submitted the meter reading and the required date.

Each month you should be receiving an email from Bulb advising they will be taking your DD payment and asking you to submit a meter reading in the next two days for an accurate bill.

• edited January 28
    Hi @Danny23

As @Allanr and @Hooloovoo have mentioned, we need your meter readings a couple of days before we send you a statement.

As your statements are created on the 25th of each month, we'll need a meter reading by the 24th at the latest. But the 23rd is best, just to be safe.

You should be receiving meter reading reminders on the 23rd of each month.