Solar Panels — Bulb Community

Solar Panels

Hi,

I have recently signed up to BULB. I have solar panels installed on my house which are under the builders name still. I was wanting some help as to how I get these put on my name and registered on my tarriff so i can start receiving money back!!

Thanks

Comments

• Thanks for the info but that is EDF, am i not better using BULB for my fed in tarrif
  • edited February 5
    Isaac_1 said:

Thanks for the info but that is EDF, am i not better using BULB for my fed in tarrif

Financially it makes no difference who your FIT is with. It may make some difference in terms of ease of use (entering meter readings) and receiving payment (bank transfer vs. cheque etc.).

If you want to register your FIT with Bulb, click "Help" at the top of the page and enter "FIT" in the search box. That will tell you everything you need to know.

As a side note on user interface design, is there a reason you came straight to the forum to ask this question, rather than the Help section with a full knowledge base of official answers? Bulb are seeing the Help section underutilised, so any advice you could offer on why the Help section didn't work for you, or you didn't see it, would be useful.