Triple bill??? — Bulb Community

Triple bill???

Why has my bill tripled in total over the last couple of months? Only been with you since last October now my bill is more than triple it was at the start??? How do I chat to somebody ? What an absolute joke!!!

Comments

• Hi @Kec_80,

Are your bills based off estimated or actual readings? If they are actual readings then your usage has probably gone up (as Bulb's prices are some of the lowest on the market). If the bills are based on estimated figures, if you supply the monthly readings as requested by Bulb (approximately 2-3 days before your bill date), then it'll be corrected.

Have you seen the stickied thread at the top of this forum entitled 'Why is my bill unexpectedly high?' https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/6701/why-is-my-bill-unexpectedly-high

To get in touch with Bulb staff, please see https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb- .
  • Kec_80 said:

Why has my bill tripled in total over the last couple of months? Only been with you since last October now my bill is more than triple it was at the start???

Very difficult to say without more information.

As @RichyB said are your bills based on estimates or actual readings?
    When you say the bill has tripled, do you mean the actual bill or the direct debit?
    Has your usage changed? It's not unsurprising for bills to more than double in the winter with heating running.
    Kec_80 said:

How do I chat to somebody ?

Contact information is detailed on your bills and also in the Help pages linked at the top of this page.
    Kec_80 said:

What an absolute joke!!!

Given Bulb's prices have tripled in the last couple of months, I'm pretty confident in saying that there is simply a misunderstanding on your part here. If you post a bit more info about how and what has actually tripled then we'll (us fellow customers) be able to help more.