£50 for switching — Bulb Community

£50 for switching

Hey I switched on the 3rd Feb. When am I likely to get the £50 paid into my bank? I've heard from no one and tried to ring bulb 4 times now and can't get through. TIA

Comments

• Go the help button and type in referrals for some info.
    They are normally good at answering the phone but go to help and type in contact for other ways to contact them.
  • Thanks, tried that too and it referred me here. I'll try calling again. Hopefully my phone bill won't be higher than the £50 gift for switching
  • Thanks, tried that too and it referred me here.

Where did that happen? Could you give a link to the page so we can see what happened?

I'll try calling again. Hopefully my phone bill won't be higher than the £50 gift for switching

I've used the webchat before. Much cheaper and more convenient than the phone. I'd try that instead.
  • Hey I switched on the 3rd Feb. When am I likely to get the £50 paid into my bank? I've heard from no one and tried to ring bulb 4 times now and can't get through. TIA

Out of interest what telephone number did you use to contact Bulb? Bulb's telephone number is charged at normal 01 & 02 rates which if you have an inclusive telephone package means they are free.