reading meters — Bulb Community

reading meters

Hi,
I would ask about my reading meters. I don't know where exactly put my reading meters on a web site bulb. I'm not sure what do. Shall I send my reading meters by email or put on my account?

Comments

• Dariusz said:

Hi,
    I would ask about my reading meters. I don't know where exactly put my reading meters on a web site bulb. I'm not sure what do. Shall I send my reading meters by email or put on my account?

In the first instance I would suggest you go to your Account dashboard at: https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard and click the Submit meter reading box.
  • I don't have Submit meter reading box! This is reason and it's strange.
    I have :
    * Payments & statements
    * energy usage
    * account settings
    * refer a friend
    If I go to energy usage I see my previous readings and " We don't have enough data to draw a graph yet"
    If I go to Payments & statements I can change payment method and payment date and monthly payment amount.
    If I go to account settings I can change password and contact details
  • I've answered on your duplicate thread. It helps not to post the same question twice.

https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/9111/submit-reading
  • Dariusz said:

I don't have Submit meter reading box! This is reason and it's strange.
    I have :

* energy usage

If I go to energy usage I see my previous readings and " We don't have enough data to draw a graph yet"

If you scroll down to the bottom of your previous meter readings do you see two buttons, one being "Load more" the other being "Submit a meter reading" if you can see the latter what happens when you press the button?

• Hi @Dariusz ,

Out of interest, how do you pay for your gas/electric? Is it by key/card (i.e. you are pre-payment) or direct debit ('credit')? If you are prepayment, then most of the time you aren't expected to provide meter readings - and if you are credit and have a compatible smart meter, there may be no need for you to submit readings and therefore that section may be removed.