So confusing — Bulb Community

So confusing

:# please can someone advise me on what is best. I have been advised by job centre that bulb is so far better than other suppliers and where i have 2 people on pips one child and one adult but when try to apply nothing shows to give this info plus say u have a credit meter and then nothing, i cant apply or go back what should I do please
Thanks

Comments

• You've selected the wrong meter type right at the beginning of the quote process. You'll get an option that says something like "By direct debit" or "By top-up". You've selected "top-up" indicating that you have a pre-payment meter, when it appears that you have a normal style meter. So you need to select the other option.

Give that a try and see what happens.

Do you have a referral code for £50 switching bonus? If not I can send you mine =)
  • She's a fool
  • edited February 9
    @DanielDuke_85, please consider speaking to people as you would wish to be spoken to.

Everyone makes mistakes and often it's obvious to everyone else but you.

This is a community forum for help and general discussion, not a place to abuse others.
    Hooloovoo said:

Do you have a referral code for £50 switching bonus? If not I can send you mine =)

Sneaky :wink:

• edited February 9
    mowcius said:

@DanielDuke_85, please consider speaking to people as you would wish to be spoken to.

Everyone makes mistakes and often it's obvious to everyone else but you.

This is a community forum for help and general discussion, not a place to abuse others.

I believe @DanielDuke_85 is saying she's a fool for wanting to switch to Bulb, due to his dissatisfaction, and not calling her a fool for not knowing how to navigate the application form. Not that that is in any way better or excusable.
    mowcius said:

Sneaky :wink:

:)

She didn't have a code, so it was worth the try. However, it doesn't appear she has returned to start the switch yet. Either that or my code wasn't used.

@MrsH do you need any more help with your switch?
  • Hooloovoo, hi thank you for ur help and yes i will use ur code, but seriously some community users are rude.
    Thank you
  • MrsH said:

Hooloovoo, hi thank you for ur help and yes i will use ur code,

Thank you :)
    MrsH said:

but seriously some community users are rude.

I'm sorry you experienced this. Luckily, most of the rude people only post a handful of times and then disappear back under their rock.