Emails — Bulb Community

Emails

edited February 12 in About Bulb
I have never received a meter reading request from Bulb. Also, I have changed my email to:- xxxxxxxxx
Please advise receipt in due course.
Colin Chatfield.

Comments

• I have never received a meter reading request from Bulb. Also, I have changed my email to:- *************
    Colin Chatfield.

Are you aware this is a public forum seen by many with queries normally answered by fellow customers.

I strongly suggest you remove your email details so that you wont be scammed in future (click the cogwheel top right of your post and edit out the details). I suggest you contact the Bulb team direct, their details are on the Help page, please click the Help button at the top of this page.

• @Chatters1234

Thanks for letting us know.

I've updated your email address on your account.

I've also removed your email address from this thread as this is a public forum.
  • I have never received a meter reading request from Bulb. Also, I have changed my email to:- xxxxxxxxx
    Colin Chatfield.

Surely you're aware that you could have changed your contact details yourself via your account dashboard? In less than the time it took you to post this question, you could have looked at all the options on the dashboard and worked out how to do it ...