Warm home discount — Bulb Community

Warm home discount

I have a child under 5years.i want to apply for worm home discount

Comments

• Call me on 07939842354
  • This is a public forum for discussion between Bulb customers. You've just shared your phone number with the entire internet.

You'll need to contact Bulb directly via private communication. Try:

Click "Help" at the top.
    Type "warm home discount" in the Google-like search box.
    The first result returned contains the information you require.
  • What is having a 5-year old child go to do with it? Everyone's a "mother" now. You can't just ask a public forum to call you, go online and apply for it yourself! I did, it is so easy.
  • What is having a 5-year old child go to do with it? Everyone's a "mother" now.

I wondered that. But it seems the "broader group" of qualifiers does apply if you are on certain types of benefits and have a child under the age of 5. Seems like madness to me. Have a child if you want but pay for it yourself, and don't have one if you can't afford it. I'm more than happy for my considerable amount of taxes to go towards schools etc. of course, but I do draw the line at money being paid directly into the hands of parents themselves.

You can't just ask a public forum to call you, go online and apply for it yourself! I did, it is so easy.

Well, you can, but you can also expect to get lots of calls from scammers pretending to be from Bulb and asking for your bank details so they can pay in your WHD. You'd hope most people would be more intelligent than this.