My account balance — Bulb Community

My account balance

I've checked my bulb account this morning and I've had 4 bulb correction statements for this month and it's saying my balance is £600. Does this mean my account is in credit now?

Comments

• If it's a positive number then yes your account is in credit.
  • Just don't understand how my account can be in credit by this much. I mean I'm not complaining think I'm more shocked. It does have a + in front of it tho
  • Brook_89 said:

Just don't understand how my account can be in credit by this much. I mean I'm not complaining think I'm more shocked. It does have a + in front of it tho

I'd suggest looking back through your bill PDFs and then you can see how your actual usage has compared to what you've been paying in monthly. Hopefully that will show that you've been paying too much for a few months. If the number has got a plus next to it, then that means it's a credit. The number you need to look at is the one to the right of that, under the "Balance" column.

Do make sure that your bills are based on actual meter readings and not estimates. Is that why you've had four correction statements? I wouldn't plan on spending that £600 before you've satisfied yourself that your bills are now correct and up to date with your latest actual meter readings.