Why histogram of usage show gas, I do not have gas — Bulb Community

Why histogram of usage show gas, I do not have gas

looking at my electric usage histogram, I have gas included in my usage & estimated usage costs. I DO NOT have gas, no meter.... Nothing !.
Am I being charged for Gas that I do not have ?

Comments

• Go to your account and check your monthly statement and it will show your charges per fuel.
    Your image is too small to view however I suspect it is estimated usage for that property based on size and not actual usage.
  • As scudo says, in order to answer your question you need to look at your PDF statements. What do they say? That's the definitive documentation as to what you are being billed.
  • looking at my electric usage histogram, I have gas included in my usage & estimated usage costs. I DO NOT have gas, no meter.... Nothing !.
    Am I being charged for Gas that I do not have ?

Would I be right in thinking that all your gas or electricity bar charts are are coloured in two tone grey? The image you supplied doesn't seem show any of the bars in green for actual energy use and blue for gas.
  • Allanr said:

Would I be right in thinking that all your gas or electricity bar charts are are coloured in two tone grey? The image you supplied doesn't seem show any of the bars in green for actual energy use and blue for gas.

Weird that Bulb shows that default prediction graph with dual fuels for single fuel customers.

• I can see the full size image now, it wasn't loading before.
    With it being grayed out I wonder is that is because as Allenr suggests no actual readings have been given and it is all estimates.
    Although the dual fuel I dont understand.
  • scudo said:

With it being grayed out I wonder is that is because as Allenr suggests no actual readings have been given and it is all estimates.
    Although the dual fuel I dont understand.

I seem to remember that my chart was greyed out for at least the first couple of months.
    Once some readings are in I would think that the OP's chart would show zero for gas.
  • Hi @Geoff_TYLER

I've just logged into your account. I can see a very different looking graph that only shows electricity.

Hmmm. Have you had more than one Bulb account in the past?

Could you login to your account to double check that the graph looks the same?