No Email From Transferwise — Bulb Community

No Email From Transferwise

@Bill at Bulb
Hi, I received an email on the 11th advising me that TransferWise would contact me within 2 days to sort out paying me my £100 , however I haven't received an email from them and have noticed other people (on Facebook) etc are still waiting.

Can you tell me when they will be contacting me to arrange the bank transfer?

Thank You x

Comments

• Hi @YummyYetis - I'll confirm with the prepay team what's happening here.
  • I've had a look at your account, and we received the details of your first top up with your Bulb key today, You should be receiving an email by tomorrow from Transferwise to sort that for you
  • I've had a look at your account, and we received the details of your first top up with your Bulb key today, You should be receiving an email by tomorrow from Transferwise to sort that for you

Thats brilliant, thank you :+1:

Is it possible to have a look at my account? I've been waiting for an email since 30 Jan.
  • Hi, Please could you have a look at my account as i still havent received an email. I was meant to get it on Tuesday, Thanks
  • @jmbcarr - I've asked the Prepay team to look into this for you, we've received top ups so this should be soon.

@bethy59 - We need to wait until we get the information from your first top up to us, I can't see anything in our systems, have you received your top up key yet?

@Bill at Bulb
    Hi again, still no email from TW, I understand its only 2:50pm but I have to do the school run and was hoping to get this sorted before the weekend please.
  • Hi @YummyYetis, I'm looking into your case to make sure you get sent that referral credit this afternoon. I'll send you an email update later today.

For anyone else that has this problem - we need to receive confirmation that you have topped up on both your Bulb key and card before we can send the transferwise link. We get confirmation within 48 hours of the top-up.

If it's been 48 hours since you have topped up and you still haven't got your transferwise email, please send us an email to help@bulb.co.uk so we can get that fixed as soon as possible.

Let me know if you guys have any more questions. =)
  • Hi @YummyYetis, I'm looking into your case to make sure you get sent that referral credit this afternoon. I'll send you an email update later today.

For anyone else that has this problem - we need to receive confirmation that you have topped up on both your Bulb key and card before we can send the transferwise link. We get confirmation within 48 hours of the top-up.

If it's been 48 hours since you have topped up and you still haven't got your transferwise email, please send us an email to help@bulb.co.uk so we can get that fixed as soon as possible.

Let me know if you guys have any more questions. =)

Hi @William at Bulb

Other than the email you sent 3 days a go I still haven't received anything via email regarding TransferWise.
  • edited February 18
    Did you email help@bulb.co.uk as suggested by @William at Bulb
  • Allanr said:

Did you email help@bulb.co.uk as suggested by @William at Bulb

Yes, I had already emailed them before starting this thread.
    It's getting a bit silly now.
  • Hi @YummyYetis, I've followed up on your case and the prepay team are sending that transferwise email today.

We recognise that a few people have now had this problem - we're working hard on identifying the causes.
  • Hi @YummyYetis, I've followed up on your case and the prepay team are sending that transferwise email today.

We recognise that a few people have now had this problem - we're working hard on identifying the causes.

@William at Bulb I appreciate your help and I understand its another department you are chasing, however it's now 9:45pm and no email (other than the one you sent today)......
  • edited February 18

I appreciate your help and I understand its another department you are chasing, however it's now 9:45pm and no email (other than the one you sent today)......

I'm not familair with the process but is the email to which @William at Bulb is referring is that sent to Transferwise so they in turn can contact you about your bank details?
  • Allanr said:

I appreciate your help and I understand its another department you are chasing, however it's now 9:45pm and no email (other than the one you sent today)......

I'm not familair with the process but is the email to which @William at Bulb is referring is that sent to Transferwise so they in turn can contact you about your bank details?
    Yes, they have promised the email the same day quite a few times, it is sent by or through another department, this is why I am getting annoyed with the situation as I keep being told I will get the email today or this afternoon etc.. but obviously I am not getting it. There are quite a few people in the same boat.
  • Hey guys, similar problem of waiting for £100 from TransferWise.
    Got the confirmation of someone switching on 14th February, and email saying it would be a couple of days to hear from TransferWise.
    It's been more than that.

Just wanted to follow up and see whats happening. Grateful for any help.
  • Hi @YummyYetis, I've double checked today and your transferwise email has been sent, thank you for your patience while we were working on this.

We have now identified what is causing a certain number of prepay referrals to fail, and we have the prepay team working hard to fix the issue. This is of a high priority to us and we expect the problem to be completely resolved by the end of the week.

@James_Payne , all missing referrals will be backdated, this means that no one will miss out on their referral as a result of the issue. If you would still like to discuss the status of your referral with us, then please get in touch at help@bulb.co.uk.
  • edited February 19

Hi @YummyYetis, I've double checked today and your transferwise email has been sent, thank you for your patience while we were working on this.

We have now identified what is causing a certain number of prepay referrals to fail, and we have the prepay team working hard to fix the issue. This is of a high priority to us and we expect the problem to be completely resolved by the end of the week.

@James_Payne , all missing referrals will be backdated, this means that no one will miss out on their referral as a result of the issue. If you would still like to discuss the status of your referral with us, then please get in touch at help@bulb.co.uk.

I haven't been particularly patient at all, but I appreciate your patience.

Just on a side note, when can I expect the email as I haven't received it yet.

Thanks
  • edited February 19
    @William at Bulb

Just checked my emails again and the Tw email was there and can happily say I have now received the reward.
    Thank You :)
  • I was emailed this morning saying I will get an email for the bank details, how long should that take please
  • Toniann said:

I was emailed this morning saying I will get an email for the bank details, how long should that take please

In the first posting on this thread did it mention something about TransferWise contacting within 2 days to sort out payment, did you email mention any time-frame?
  • Just started my new account with bulb and been waiting for the email link no luck , just poor service!
  • edited February 23

Just started my new account with bulb and been waiting for the email link no luck , just poor service!

What email link are you waiting for and why is it poor service,can you be more specific without giving any personal information?
  • The email just said when you've done your first top up they will get in touch, and id topped up 10 minutes after the email and still heard nothing
  • if I remember correctly, it can take 48 hours for Paypoint et al to let Bulb know you've actually paid.
  • I have also not received my email from transferwise and i topped up.straight away. Have also sent an email.too
  • Hi @Lorna93,

How long has it been after you've topped up. It takes around 48 hours to Paypoint to tell Bulb, then Bulb has to generate a 'Thanks for your first top up, TransferWise will be in touch' email and then notify TransferWise (which takes around 3 days IIRC) and then TransferWise needs to send out their email notification.
  • I put money on the key on tuesday, havent received the email saying they got my top up and that was more than 48hrs ago!
  • @Lorna93 - sorry about the delay on that. I can see your email thread with my colleague; we're aware of your issue and will sort it out in the email thread for you :)
  • @William at Bulb hi been waiting since the 5th from an email from transfer wise regarding the £75 each for me and my friend can you look on my account and tell me when this will be? Thanks I’m advance.
  • @AliceJ at Bulb do you know when I will receive my email from transferwise for my £75 I was told it would be today so just wondering if there is any time frame when it could be?
  • Can someone get back to me from bulb please it’s beginning to be a joke keep getting promises I will receive an email on the day then nothing my friend topped up on the 4th and we still haven’t received our £75 each?
  • Hi @Ell,

It'll be best if you email Bulb at help@bulb.co.uk as they'll be able to look into things (we fellow customers can't really do much). TransferWise should send out the email within a couple of business days of being asked to by Bulb- which is usually a couple of business days after the initial referred person's first top-up. However, problems do happen and emails do get lost - so dropping Bulb an email would be best bet (as they'll need to check with TransferWise and then wait for them to respond).
  • @RichyB I’ve tried that multiple times I just keep getting told it will be a certain day then I don’t hear nothingness I was told it would be Friday then Monday at the latest.
  • edited July 10
    Hi @ell - the prepay team inform me that TransferWise has sent that email this morning :) Just pop in your bank details and the payment will be transferred. Sorry about the wait on this one!
  • First time around I received my email from TransferWise within a couple of hours of Bulb confirming my referral had become a Bulberino. Today the email has not arrived, will I be waiting days like others in this thread have?