Is this a really good energy company — Bulb Community

Is this a really good energy company

Hiya,I've just switched over to bulb energy I was with economy energy they referred me to OVO energy months ago I still haven't heard anything from them so my partner saw this company and I decided to go with these because they sound cheaper than ovo/Boost energy I've saw loads of bad comments about Boost since taking over Economy energy

Comments

• Ebritton said:

Hiya,I've just switched over to bulb energy I was with economy energy they referred me to OVO energy months ago I still haven't heard anything from them so my partner saw this company and I decided to go with these because they sound cheaper than ovo/Boost energy I've saw loads of bad comments about Boost since taking over Economy energy

From my personal experience during my 9 months with them I can safely say Bulb is a good energy company.
  • Yeah, I've been with them over 2 years - the first time I haven't switched after a year in a very long time.
  • Agree completely with above. Been with bulb much longer than any previous supplier and been delighted with the service. The company is ethical, the prices amoung the lowest available and the £50 referral bonus scheme can earn you a good few weeks worth of "free" energy for very little effort. Their communication is excellent, and I can highly recommend the app which makes it incredibly easy to upload regular meter readings is you are the type that like to receive bills that reflect your actual usage rather than estimates. Today they even announced a small price decrease- when was the last time you heard of one of the big six doing that?
  • Been with them for 15 months, and extremely satisfied on all counts.
    They must be doing something right to pass the million customer milestone, and become the eighth largest supplier, in less than four years.
  • I have been with Bulb since I moved house last August. The previous owners were with E-ON. The switch was seemless and when E-on started to get shirty because I wouldn’t use them as my energy slupplier (By submitting a false final meter reading to buib) I got good advice and great service from bulb. I rate them highly.