Smart meters — Bulb Community

Smart meters

When are bulb likely to do smart meters?

Comments

• Read the announcement titled "UPDATE: We’ve started installing smart meters in our members’ homes." at the top of the forum in which you've just posted.
  • I have recently switched to Bulb from e-on, my smart meter does not show the bulb unit rates, it still shows the old eon metrics, how will this be fixed ?
  • Sachin said:

I have recently switched to Bulb from e-on, my smart meter does not show the bulb unit rates, it still shows the old eon metrics, how will this be fixed ?

I assume when Bulb is able to communicate with the meter, is your meter SMET1?

Please also see: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001232872-When-will-Bulb-roll-out-smart-meters-
  • Sachin said:

I have recently switched to Bulb from e-on, my smart meter does not show the bulb unit rates, it still shows the old eon metrics, how will this be fixed ?

Heya @Sachin

Your smart meter In-Home-Display won't switch to Bulb's rates. It is programmed to work with your previous supplier but not us.

For now, you'll need to give us your meter readings manually. If you'd like a smart me that works with us and with all other suppliers, you can join the smart meter waiting list.

You can read a bit more about Bulb and smart meters on the update.