Nowhere to submit meter readings — Bulb Community

Nowhere to submit meter readings

I've just switched to Bulb & have had an email asking for my meter readings, which I can provide, except I can't see anywhere that says 'submit reading' either online or in the app. The email link sends me to my online account. Where am I going wrong?

Comments

• Unless it hasnt been set up if you go to your account there is a section for submitting readings.
  • Thanks for your reply scudo. The above is what I have, & there's nothing in any section about submitting readings, nor in the menu.
  • Mmmm. this is how mine appears, is it a PC / laptop or phone you are using?

• Vicki_S said:

Thanks for your reply scudo. The above is what I have, & there's nothing in any section about submitting readings, nor in the menu.

I similar query has been raised on another thread today, could it be that you have a smart meter which can be read by BULB?
  • Bless you both for replying. After 2 emails requesting readings I actually emailed Bulb back & they said that because I have one of the new smart meters (put in by the provider I'm leaving) I don't ever need to submit readings. My feedback to them is that maybe they shouldn't send out reading requests to those in a similar situation as I was genuinely worried that something had gone wrong & I'd fallen victim to a scammer! Again, thank you both for replying - I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
  • You are welcome and thanks for replying back as very few do.
    I think Bulb are at a sort of crossroads with trying to update technology and having a rapidly expanding customer base.
    They have a few quirks that need sorting but overall no complaints.