Credit — Bulb Community

Credit

I'm shortly going to transfer my 2 houses to bulb energy but I have a lot of overpaid credit with my previous supplier who I've tried contacting numerous times to get this paid back altogether it's around a £1000 solarplicity owe me would this be automatically credited when I switch suppliers or will I have to chase them up as they are a nightmare to deal with usually. Regards Gary

Comments

• What should happen is once the final readings are verified by a 3rd party (it can take up to 6 weeks) then any credit from solarplicity should be transferred to your bank account.
  • Desertguy said:

I'm shortly going to transfer my 2 houses to bulb energy but I have a lot of overpaid credit with my previous supplier who I've tried contacting numerous times to get this paid back altogether it's around a £1000 solarplicity owe me would this be automatically credited when I switch suppliers or will I have to chase them up as they are a nightmare to deal with usually. Regards Gary

This is my best guess.

This is a bulb customer forum. Bulb staff tend to post here during the working day. I'd imagine the credit will be transferred to you by cheque. As debts get transferred I'd imagine it wouldn't be a stretch to get credit transferred. Perhaps log in writing the last statement you had off solarplicity, that way you've got in writing how much you're owed.
  • Desertguy said:

Does this Bulb article answer your query: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001232292-What-happens-to-credit-or-debit-with-my-old-supplier-