tarrif cost — Bulb Community

tarrif cost

After i joined bulb with a tarrif of 30 something pound which i thought was great as my tarrif from SSE was close to £74.After that i introduced
one of my friends and received your £50 reduction in some bills but then ,,,,,,,,,,,,you just about doubled my tarrif cost .Am i alone in this tarrif increase
because none of some customers of yours and the freind i introduced to you have had the same increase.Why is this

Comments

• michaelg said:

After i joined bulb with a tarrif of 30 something pound which i thought was great as my tarrif from SSE was close to £74.After that i introduced
    one of my friends and received your £50 reduction in some bills but then ,,,,,,,,,,,,you just about doubled my tarrif cost .Am i alone in this tarrif increase
    because none of some customers of yours and the freind i introduced to you have had the same increase.Why is this

Can you please be more specific?

When you joined Bulb and requested a quote did you insert your past 12 months annual usage in kWh? If you didn't do this then any quote could be meaningless.

It is a little confusing when you say "tariff costs". Do you mean the cost of the energy you have used or your DD monthly payment?.