My new smart meter is in Welsh! — Bulb Community

My new smart meter is in Welsh!

New meter fitted yesterday and instructions are in Welsh, and I cant control the different functions. Any ideas people out there. Thanks

Comments

• milly5902 said:

New meter fitted yesterday and instructions are in Welsh, and I cant control the different functions. Any ideas people out there. Thanks

Try the following:
    ppiixx said:

For the person stuck in Welsh:

press ok
    press right twice
    press ok
    press right 7 times
    press ok
    select english
    press ok

Taken from https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/comment/29610/#Comment_29610
  • edited March 18
    @milly5902 Let me know if you've managed to reset it.

My Welsh is not up to scratch but I'm sure we can help you out.
  • thanks that's sorted it.
  • croeso

(Welsh for welcome :p )
  • As a Welsh resident and learner, can I just say thank you for including the Welsh language option!
  • As a Welsh resident and learner, can I just say thank you for including the Welsh language option!

=)
  • ppiixx Many thanks for the info ,,,,,,,,,,managed to change language ........
  • edited April 13
    I ask the question why when someone gets a smart meter installed they are not left instruction on how to change the language, that and many other questions that appear to be causing issues with the amount of questions on the forum.

Would it be fair to say that whatever manual is left (if any) at installation is inadequate.
  • Hey @scudo

The engineer will give the member a 12 page instruction guide when the smart meter is installed. I'd be happy to post one to you if you want to take a look at it?

As well as covering FAQs, it has instructions on how to take the IHD tutorial. If you think there is anything missing - let us know, we'd be happy to make some changes.

I'll also see if we can get a PDF online version up too.