£100 credit

I’ve just had my direct debit taken out which I was not expecting as I have £100 credit fro using a friends referral, now I’ve gone over my overdraft and am going to be fined by my bank, how do I use the credit towards my bill then?!

Hi @Katiefairy13, sorry to hear you’ve gone into your overdraft.

If you wish to temporarily reduce your monthly payments to use up some credit, or you want to have your credit transferred to your bank account, Bulb can do this for you, but don’t automatically.

They can be a little slow on email so I’d recommend getting in touch with them via web chat (bottom right here) or phone (0300 30 30 635) to request this.

Hi Katie, Sorry to hear about this, we don’t vary your payments based on the credit or debit on account. If you’d like to reduce your payments you can do so in your MyBulb under Change my Payment Details.