£100 Referral

Hi there, can anybody please tell me when your account is accredited with the £100 referral link I signed up with?
The link was from my brother (a Bulb customer). I’ve been with Bulb now since 9th January, but I’ve heard nothing from them regarding my £100 credit.

Hi there, can anybody please tell me when your account is accredited with the £100 referral link I signed up with? The link was from my brother (a Bulb customer). I've been with Bulb now since 9th January, but I've heard nothing from them regarding my £100 credit.

I would suggest you contact the Bulb team as they are best placed to deal with your query. Their contact details can be found on the Help page, please click the Help button at the top of this page.

Hi @Adrian_123 ,

Have you tried logging into your Bulb account at https://account.bulb.co.uk and going to ‘Payments and Statements’ - the referral credit should show up there to go against any future bills (you may need to reduce your direct debit amount to actually start ‘eating away’ at the credit).

Hey @Adrian_123

You should receive the referral reward on the day you switch to Bulb.

It looks like you had another account which has been cancelled. This confuses our referral tracker which is probably the reason why you didn’t receive the credit. Sorry about that. Could you message me with your brother’s referral link and I’ll investigate and add the credit to both accounts.

I switched to Bulb recently – on 17th January actually. Was sent a referral link on 18th January and then again a couple of days later, which I then sent to a couple of friends. A friend switched to Bulb from my referral link. No confirmation of this either way, neither me or her got ay email about this. And my account shows that I made 0 referrals. How long does it take to show up after a friend used the referral to switch?

Hi Eleanor, many thanks for your comment/help. How do I contact you with my details privately (rather than on this thread)?
Many thanks
Adrian

Hi Eleanor, many thanks for your comment/help. How do I contact you with my details privately (rather than on this thread)? Many thanks Adrian

One way contact Eleanor is to click on “Eleanor on Bulb” which is showing against her post on January 24, 2019 2:51PM