1st Generation IHD

Hi, I have a 1st Generation IHD (British Gas), on the Bulb App why can’t I see the daily cost of Electricity & Gas but yet I can see Monthly figures? Regards Adam

Hey @adaleearg04 Thanks for your post.

With a 1st generation smart meter, your IHD will be limited or show minimal information as we are unable to connect to the display however we can connect to your meters so we can show you data on the app.

You are not currently set for daily breakdowns on your smart settings, do you authorise us to set this up for you?

–Carl :bulb:

Yes please, will this be accessible on the App?

Haven’t had any reply to this?

Hi @adaleearg04 :wave:

I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. It looks like this has been updated in your Bulb account. If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to let us know :point_down:

Best,

Jen :star:

Hi, still not working, not showing daily usage electric or gas or amount (£)

Hi @adaleearg04

Sadly this is not live chat so response times can vary, it seems to be ok on our end. Can you uninstall and reinstall the app, the usage charts on your account aren’t designed to be live and are still in beta mode.

The only true way to calculate your usage is to take readings from the meter itself. This is how we issue your statement.

-Suki :hibiscus: