21 day switch?

Today I signed up to start Bulb on the 17th March at my new house, specifically waiting until now since Bulb advertise the switching process as taking 21 days from start to finish, i.e. sign up day 1 and you are fully connected on day 21 (https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001227391-How-long-does-it-take-to-switch-). This was also the advice I was given over the phone.

Instead I’ve been told I will only be connected after 22 days on the 18th March. Can this please be amended to the 17th?

@pete_l I agree with you that the help centre article is worded poorly. If someone signs up on Feb 1, they will be live with us from Feb 22, not Feb 21, whereas I can see how our article implies that they’ll be live with us from Feb 21. We’re going to fix the wording there.

Regarding your specific situation, the property’s current supplier (OVO – phone number 0800 5999 440) has objected to the switch. I recommend calling them and asking why they objected. It may be that the current tenants/owners are not up to date on payments, etc. Once the objection is sorted, we can re-apply for your new home’s meters.