25 pounds credit for each fuel

Hi when I took out the contract trhough Uswitch, I was advised that I will receive £25 bill credit for each fuel. But I didn’t see any credit was mentioned in the welcome pack, can you please advise when I will receive £50 credit for both fuel in my account? Thanks a lot.

Check this link, it may have to come via transferwise:

Check this link, it may have to come via transferwise: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001232212-I-ve-been-referred-by-a-friend-How-will-I-get-my-credit-

Is this affected as it was via Uswitch?

Hi when I took out the contract trhough Uswitch, I was advised that I will receive £25 bill credit for each fuel. But I didn't see any credit was mentioned in the welcome pack, can you please advise when I will receive £50 credit for both fuel in my account? Thanks a lot.

Your not the only one then, I thought I was going mad. Havn’t been able to find any reference to it either. May have to call Bulb. Although I suspect I will get passed back to uSwitch

I am not sure but is this the £50 referral fee.

Hi @ellaliu,

Price comparison sites, such as Uswitch, often run their own incentives to switch over to Bulb. The sign up bonus won’t show on your welcome pack as the terms are agreed between Uswitch and yourself, rather than Bulb.

Within 60 days of your switch, Bulb will receive confirmation of the referral bonus and we’ll add it to your account - it looks like yours will be here soon. If it’s been 60 days and you still can’t see the credit, let us know and we’ll chase it up with Uswitch.

@“William at Bulb” I’m just in the process of switching over and used the USwitch link - can you check I’ll be getting the credit too - I’ve seen no confirmation of the extra credit, etc…