4 cancelled meter jobs

Yesterday is now the 4th time you have cancelled my appointment for you to fix my meter. 4 days I have now took off work for nothing and I am losing money. You are also charging me for electric I may not even be using. I have called, emailed and still no response and I am at the end of my tether!

It’s a little out of Bulb’s hands as they rely on Morrison Data Utilities for all meter work.

I think you should be getting £30 credit for each cancellation though?

It’s not on though is it. They chose to use those people so sort it out. I’m sick and tired of it. And I can’t even get a response from bulb. Absolute joke.

It’s not on though is it. They chose to use those people so sort it out. I’m sick and tired of it. And I can’t even get a response from bulb. Absolute joke.
Without any of us knowing the finer details of the situation, it would be unreasonable to make any comment on the issues you've had. Whatever the situation though, it doesn't sound like you've had a good experience and I'm sure Bulb will want to make this right.

How have you been trying to contact Bulb? I’ve never had any issue getting through to them or getting an answer to my questions, and I like to ask a lot of weird and complicated questions!

@“Andrew at Bulb”

@April_94 I’m really sorry about the missed meter appointments. I agree that this is our responsibility, as we contracted Morrison Data Services for electricity meter jobs. There were a lot of missed appointments last week because the inclement weather caused many extra emergency jobs as well as reducing engineers’ capacity. Still, I empathise with your exasperation.

One of my colleagues or I will call you this week to reschedule.

We’ll also add the £30 missed meter job credit.

I’m not sure I can do much more right now except apologise – we really are sorry for the missed jobs.

You give every customer £30 for a missed job. I don’t think this is good enough for what I am advising you. I am now speaking to about 3 different people st your company trying to get this resolved yet no one is getting back to me! Please call me back at 9am tomorrow morning as I can never get through to you. When I do I get hung up on.

Very unhappy customer.

When I do I get hung up on.
Really?

That doesn’t sound like Bulb. I’ve had nothing but excellent service from them on the phone and they’re always super quick to pick up.
Sure it’s not an issue at your end with the phone?

To confirm, their number is 0300 30 30 635

HI @April_94, thanks for talking just a moment ago. I’ll leave this in @“Selina at Bulb”'s hands for now.