£50 credit

Hi,
I’m new to bulb just opened an account and currently transfering from old supplier to bulb.
I didn’t submit a code at the start of this process!
Would I still be able to qualify for the £50 credit?
Kind regards
Simmo

Hi, I'm new to bulb just opened an account and currently transfering from old supplier to bulb. I didn't submit a code at the start of this process! Would I still be able to qualify for the £50 credit? Kind regards Simmo

Simmo, I’ve sent you a message regarding the above.

Hi, I'm new to bulb just opened an account and currently transfering from old supplier to bulb. I didn't submit a code at the start of this process! Would I still be able to qualify for the £50 credit? Kind regards Simmo

Simmo, I’ve sent you a message regarding the above.

I would think that Simmo wasn’t supplied with a friends referral code when she joined Bulb and as such it looks as if 16.2.5. of the T & C’s apply.

I can’t imagine you would supply your referral code in the private message you have sent to Simmo?

I posted on the same subject in a thread in the “About Bulb” forum so will abbreviate here.

The question of adding retrospective referral credits is a common one both in the Community and on Bulb’s social media. In order to clarify the rules, rather than have members find and trawl through T&Cs, why not add something to the FAQs in this forum and/or stick some guidance in the Referrals section of the Help pages on the Bulb website, so people know if they are eligible and what they need to do if they are?

@Simmo Please could you send an email to help@bulb.co.uk and we can take a look and see if there is anything we can do to add it.

Hi , how many referrals can I make ?
I have 1 so far

@Nicking As many as you like - the more the merrier. B)

@Nicking as @198kHz says there’s no upper limit! If I recall correctly we’ve had one couple go on holiday with the money from their referrals