£50 for switching

Hello, once you’ve switched how long does it take for the £50 to be credited to your account? I had an email that said “Once your switch is all done and dusted on 6th August you’ll get £50 credit into your bulb account.” However its now 7th August and my account says no pending referrals…

Hi John, If you have just joined it wouldn’t show as a pending referral, it would show as a £50 credit for being referred under ‘payments & statements’. If you can’t see it there you should contact us at help@bulb.co.uk and we will see about getting it added.

two chats to customer service, and two promises to get it paid in today manually, and guess what… as quick as a flash nothing has happened. I’m not entirely convinced by this early customer service failing!!

two chats to customer service, and two promises to get it paid in today manually, and guess what...... as quick as a flash nothing has happened. I'm not entirely convinced by this early customer service failing!!

I’m just another customer of Bulb, and most certainly didn’t encounter your problems.

If you go into your “Payments and Statements” does it show either an actual payment or a pending payments from your bank direct debit.

This at least would indicate Bulb are taking payments from your bank. Just under actual payment or pending payment is where you should see as a separate entry shown as credit of £50 for your referral (at the moment you are saying you can’t see this credit amount).

Hi John, I’m sorry for the delay here. I hope it’s now resolved when you look under ‘payments & statements’. If it isn’t there, please chat again and ask the agent to send you a screenshot of where it has been credited so that you have the proof.

Hi John, I'm sorry for the delay here. I hope it's now resolved when you look under 'payments & statements'. If it isn't there, please chat again and ask the agent to send you a screenshot of where it has been credited so that you have the proof.

Just a thought, wouldn’t it have been possible for you to send the screenshot to John? I only suggest this in view of the fact he has already spoken to customer service twice.

Hey @johnpigg Sorry that you’ve had to contact us multiple times, it’s showing in your account here: