£50 free credit

Hello,

I have recommended several friends to Bulb and in my other recommendations, I have instantly been credited the £50/£100.

My recent one that completed on the 27th has not netted me the credit. We’re now 2 days after they have completed (that have confirmed they’ve completed) and I still haven’t received the credit.

Please can you find out why?

Many thanks

Are there any support staff out there that can help with this, please?

If you want account specific assistance (such as this), I would say contact Bulb directly via help@bulb.co.uk (see https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb- ) and they’ll be able to help you. This community forum is more for ‘customer <> customer’ general assistance - and whilst Bulb staff do pop in every so often, the best way to get assistance will be to email/phone them (especially if you need to discuss account/personal details which are best not posted on a public forum).

@bigbaddad

You can follow your referrals in your Bulb Account in the Refer A Friend section to check the progress of referrals.

There is a note in there to say the switch is “Currently Switching” so I would expect the referral should be added to your account by the end of the week, can take around 7-10 days to be credited.