£50 referral

I’ve just contacted Bulb because I was due my £50 on the 22nd when my friend joined. Only to be told I’m not on the transferwise list and this could take up to five days and may not even work then. And I will have to ring again. I’m disappointed that when I have called bulb they haven’t sorted it straight away so the money goes in today as it is already five days late than promised. Puts me off referring anyone else as what’s the point trying to convice my friends to join if bulb isn’t going to stick to its word. Can someone help and get this money in today and restore a bit of faith??

I’ve just contacted Bulb because I was due my £50 on the 22nd when my friend joined. Only to be told I’m not on the transferwise list and this could take up to five days and may not even work then. And I will have to ring again. I’m disappointed that when I have called bulb they haven’t sorted it straight away so the money goes in today as it is already five days late than promised. Puts me off referring anyone else as what’s the point trying to convice my friends to join if bulb isn’t going to stick to its word. Can someone help and get this money in today and restore a bit of faith??

What exactly do you think any of us fellow customer can do?

nothing! I’ve seen bulb reply to comments on here so I was hoping for contact off one of the bulb team

nothing! I’ve seen bulb reply to comments on here so I was hoping for contact off one of the bulb team

Bulb team members are somewhat absence these days on the forum.

If they were to post in response to your query what different answer would you expect from your previous contact with them?

In the other responses to people on here they have credited them straight away.

In the other responses to people on here they have credited them straight away.

But the Bulb team seems to have given up responding on this forum.

Have you tried contact the Bulb help desk?

No. I will try thanks