£50 reward

I received a msg saying someone will be in touch for my bank details.so they can pay my £50 reward hpw long dose it take thanks.

I received a msg saying someone will be in touch for my bank details.so they can pay my £50 reward hpw long dose it take thanks.

AVOID giving your details to whoever requested it.

Only the Bulb Admin need to know your email address to service your account. I would suggest you contact the Bulb Admin team using one of the contact methods shown at the bottom of this Bulb page: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us

Also please don’t post any personal details on this Forum as it can be seen my many customers of Bulb.

Hi @Allanr Thanks so much for being such a wonderful guardian to your fellow members! However, @LIAMDEMI1 its nothing to worry about its something we have to do to get the details for a prepay customer to give them the £50.
Thanks,

Ben

@“Ben at Bulb” Now that you’ve confirmed that Bulb sends such messages the system is open to abuse. Too many people have already advertised their emails on the forums and to strangers on Trustpilot.
You have to protect your customers.

Hi @yyt it’s a good point and we’d certainly always recommend strongly that people check the address that emails came from (is it actually bulb.co.uk, or is the sender bolb.co.uk or something else suspicious) and if there’s any doubt at all to please get in touch with us. However, we do need to ask people for their bank details somehow in order to bank transfer prepay members their referral credit, and the email we send uses a secure channel to take those details