8 digit code

where can i get a code from after closing hours because i have no electric after waiting ages for them to send me a code

Every PayStation and PayZone I have been to will NOT and cannot accept the code and keep referring me to Bulb. I call Bulb and they do NOT open at weekends.

I am really unimpressed with Bulb so far !

Hey @DanielDuke_85

I’m sorry to hear you’re unhappy with Bulb so far.

Paypoint and Payzone staff should know how to top up your meter. Have you tried giving them the instructions on how to top up your meter?

Our phone lines are open, from Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm) but if you do need to activate emergency credit outside of our phone line hours, you can do so on your meter.

Paypoint and Payzone staff should know how to top up your meter. Have you tried giving them the instructions on how to top up your meter?
That article does not appear to have been published. Even creating an account (which I didn't know you could do) gets me nowhere (You're not authorized to access this page).

Hi @mowcius - good spot!

@DanielDuke_85, the article with instructions for using a tag code is now public. At some smaller shops, the staff may not have received the relevant training yet, showing them these instructions will allow them to use your TAG code.