Aargh

Simply that. Why wont anyone from Bulb answer my emails?? Smart meter not working. No bills for 3 months. I am regretting my switch.

Simply that. Why wont anyone from Bulb answer my emails?? Smart meter not working. No bills for 3 months. I am regretting my switch.

Sorry to hear this but unfortunately none of us fellow customers are in any position to assist you in a positive way.

#jane_scottunhappy
Hi Jane. I sympathise, however I have been receiving replies to my complaints albeit up to 17 days after logging them. My smart meter which was fitted in May does not send readings to Bulb and the IHD does not work but I took advice from the forum and reverted to submitting readings myself, monthly, there is functionality at the bottom of my statement. It means I do have statements and it’s not a big deal to do this just for peace of my own mind.

I started the process of going elsewhere, that then came with all sorts of features and restrictions that made me stop the process and stay with Bulb for the time being. I also looked at the Ombudsman and decided that was not valid for my situation. Now I’m waiting until the tech is fixed, whenever, whatever. I have used the phone to call Bulb a couple of times, one time the person I spoke to must have been new or not taken on board the training, the next time, it was a breeze and I spoke with a very helpful person who sorted everything out (apart from the Smart meter thing). May I suggest you try to telephone and ask them about the lack of bills?