About referral link on trust pilot

My switch is completed. It would like to put referral link on trust pilot as others have done. I am not able to do that? Please any one can help? Thanks

I’m purely a customer of Bulb but their T&C prohibit using the referral link on Trustpilot:

Please see https://bulb.co.uk/terms/

16.3.9. Personal Links may not be posted or shared on review platforms such as, but not limited to Trustpilot and Google reviews. This is to protect the integrity of reviews.

Hi @Inderjeet thanks very much for checking on that one, as @Allanr says we do ask people not to put the links up on trustpilot or other review-y type websites, though you’re more than welcome to put it on your own Facebook, that sort of thing

though you're more than welcome to put it on your own Facebook, that sort of thing
But not on Bulb's page or in response to their posts, as per the terms.
16.3.10. Personal Links may not be posted or shared in reply to Bulb's platforms, or Bulb profiles on other platforms. This includes but is not limited to the Bulb Community, and Bulb social media pages. This is to ensure that these platforms remain a place for their intended content and discussions.

Exactly, we’d rather you didn’t put it on our facebook page or twitter etc, just on your own one