Accessing MyBulb

Hi, I live in a shared house. The energy bills are under my name, but I want to give access to my account to other people I share the house with. They should be able to see the statements and submit readings too. Please let me know how can I do this after you changed the way to authenticate to MyBulb.
Thank you!

@maria9875 The easiest way to do this currently would be to change the email address on the account to one that could be used communally. If this is not possible, let me know and we can try and propose an alternative method.

@maria9875 The easiest way to do this currently would be to change the email address on the account to one that could be used communally. If this is not possible, let me know and we can try and propose an alternative method.

Are the staff at Bulb planning a stand-up comedy tour anytime soon? This advice has to be a joke, surely?

Here’s an idea…They could use this thing called a password, that all of them know, which permits for use cases such as this, from a supplier that doesn’t live in Cloud Cuckoo Land!

Or, you know…Bulb could backtrack and ditch the email crap?