Account in credit

Hi bulb, my account seems to be in credit of something like £ 110at the moment, can I please get that money refunded?
Thank you :slight_smile:

Mine too, what happens with the funds in credit?

If you look in previous threads you will see the answer but here we go again.

Go to change my payment details and reduce it that way over time or get in touch with them help@bulb.co.uk or phone:03003030635

The normal recommendation is that because the winter is upon us (where you normally spend more money on energy), it may be best to wait until early next year before considering taking money out of your account.

Your account should also normally be in credit by at least what you pay in a month as Bulb take money out of your account to pay for your energy use after your direct debit/debit card payments.

As @leonard7077 says though, you can contact Bulb directly (via web chat, email or phone) to request a refund of account credit (especially useful if you’ve been on a referring spree).

@federica @Draddict Exactly like @leonard7077 and @mowcius have said, just give us a quick call to 0300 30 30 635 and we’ll be able to process the refund to you as soon as we can.