account in debit?

I am struggling to see why my account is in a large debit after one month with bulb when I have paid £99 into my account and have only used £37 worth of energy, it has predicted that i will spend £18 next month on energy yet my account is currently about £54 in debit? should it not be in credit at this point? The money says it has come out of my account but is not reflected in my bulb account? Please help a new bulb user out :))

I am struggling to see why my account is in a large debit after one month with bulb when I have paid £99 into my account and have only used £37 worth of energy, it has predicted that i will spend £18 next month on energy yet my account is currently about £54 in debit? should it not be in credit at this point? The money says it has come out of my account but is not reflected in my bulb account? Please help a new bulb user out :))

That doesn’t seem correct? Are you able to screenshot your statement minus all of your personal information to see if any of us fellow customers are able to answer your query?