Account in Tenants Association Name

Hi Peeps - I want to switch our domestic account to Bulb, but have the account in the name of our tenants association (it’s a shared house of 7 people). I understand there needs to be a named person and this would be the treasurer of the association, but is this approach possible generally? Thanks Phil

Probably best you contact Bulb direct as this is a customer forum.