Account Login for US based customers

Hello,
I’m trying to locate the account login for US based customers. If a site exists, please provide the URL. If not, when will US based customers be able to access their account and usage information?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi @payne.droid,

We’re currently testing the final design of our online portal, which will be ready late July/early August. We’ll email over your log in details as soon as that’s ready.

In the meantime, our support team will manage your account for you. If you have any questions, or would like access to your usage data, just drop us an email to hello.texas@bulb.com.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

It’s the end of Sept. Is that online portal working yet? I can’t find one. I was just given a survey asking how you are doing and frankly, I haven’t gotten my first bill yet, so I hesitate to answer just yet though everything works fine so far.

Michelle

1 Like

Hi Michella. We’ve now invited all our members by email to set up their Bulb account. I’ve just sent you a separate email with your personal link to get set up if you can’t find it.

We’d love to get your feedback once you’ve had a look around. Let us know if you need a hand with anything!

Thanks,
George

This does not appear to be a valid company approved by the US? Please advise!!!

Hi Carroll, welcome to community. Bulb have been certified as a Retail Energy Provider by the Public Utilities Commission of Texas, PUCT Certificate #10266. Hope that helps?