Account not showing any energy charges? Where is my bill?

My account shows that I haven’t been charged for my energy use since 25th Sep 20. So I’ve no idea what my actual account balance is.

My payments section is recommending I up my direct debit amount - but my account itself is showing £350 in credit.

Any ideas?

I’m having the same issue! Last time I asked I was told it was due to the smart metre being installed and it would sort itself out…still hasn’t!

I tweeted them and they asked for details via DM which I’ve sent. Not heard anything yet.

My smart meter was installed 3 months ago.

Let’s see what happens…

Hi @Haynesy, we’ll be able to help you get this sorted on Twitter today not to worry.

And @sa4ah00, I found the issue and sorted that for you. I’ve sent you out a consolidated bill and your accounts now up to date. Please let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

@GeorgieS_at_Bulb thank you so very much!! Will I start getting charged monthly again like I did prior to the smart meter?

@sa4ah00 yes you will, this was just a one-off issue - I’m really sorry, but everything will go back to monthly billing as normal now. :smile:

Thank you so very much @GeorgieS_at_Bulb, you are a star. Have a great Christmas :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree: :green_heart:

Mine also doesn’t show any charges since July after I had a smart meter fitted. Please sort this ASAP so I know if I’m in credit or debit

https://community.bulb.co.uk/t/how-to-reach-us-over-the-holidays/93181/2

Does anyone know why my electric usage does not come up on my account or my Bill? It’s on my agreement I signed up to for both utilities- just concerned my electric will suddenly
Switch off with 2 young children!!

Seems that you have fallen foul of bulbs erratic/pathetic/inept billing system.
You will need to try and contact them on Tuesday for an account reset.
Don’t think your leccy will suddenly go off if its been going this long.
In the meantime I will flag your post Aand hopefully some from bulb will pick it up on Tues

@GeorgieS_at_Bulb I been having the same problem but with gas since August. I’ve tried contacting bulb several times, via chat an email and nothing. I was promised that I would get my updated bills every time and I’ve even given again my meter readings, but it seems this issues is unsolvable or nobody is taking the responsibility for it. Please advice.

Hi @beare_1,

I found the issue with your account and have resolved it, I’m just waiting for your readings to load in which should happen overnight, I’ll check back tomorrow and keep you updated.

@delt I’ve popped you an email, please come back to me there when you can.

@steph.morin I’m just taking a look into this for you now, I’ll pop you an email when I know more.

Thank you I have just emailed

Hi there. Also facing the same issue. Meter installed in October and no statement since the 9th Oct. Tried to get in touch via chatbot but got kicked out.

1 Like

Hi there, I’m having this issue too. Last statement was 1st august and I’m in a lot of credit just now. It’s since the smart meter installation. Thanks, Emma

I’m the same nothing since October after having smart meter installed. IHD doesn’t work either I have tried to use the chat and get kicked off all the time. No bills or usage recorded since October. Very annoying :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hi, I haven’t received my email statement for last month, any chance you can send it to me?

I’m having the same issue - after many emails and chats over Sept-Nov period got a huge bill, which was later credited. No idea what is going on! Smart meter still not working and now my old meters are giving readings very different to before. I despair. Just want a response, working meters and a bill please Bulb!