Account problems

I have signed into my bulb account but the screen is blank and just says it can’t find my account. I need to submit meter readings.

I had this problem for a couple of days. It seems to have remedied itself now though.

Thank you. I have sent them an email but hopefully it will sort itself out

Hi guys, we had some trouble with our online accounts earlier in the week, but they should all be back up and running if you try logging in again

Hi, I’m getting exactly the same thing, both yesterday and today. Gave some meter readings yesterday, and now cannot access my account - site’s saying it can’t find my account. Is there an ongoing problem? Thanks.

I have the same issue today, phone app not working, and website sez my account does not exist anymore.

I cannot seem to log into my account

Is there something wrong with the login to account as throws up an error ad can’t log in though can log in to this forum ok.

I CANNOT DOWNLOAD MY STATEMENTS AND GAS READING IS NOT SHOWING. SENT PHOTO OF READING AS WELL. NOT GOING TO HANG FOR MUCH LONGER FOR THIS TO BE RESOLVED. IM CHANGING SUPPLIER. BULB USED TO BE VERY GOOD. BUT WHATS HAPPENING. :o

@GARDENER1955

Is your problem via the app or online? If online I am not having any problems, I don’t use the app to access Bulb.

@GrantM @cip @LC2471 @gerrardgreene I have checked all your accounts and they are now all working again. Try again and let us know if you are still having issues.

@GARDENER1955 Are you logging into our website and trying to download the statements, they are also sent via email if you are not able to get into the website.